UPDATE: 31 MARCH 2020
At Pacific Palms Holidays we are committed to doing our best to stop the spread of COVID-19 and ensure the safety of our community, guests and team members. Unfortunately, this is not the time to be exploring the Palms; in fact, it’s the opposite. In travelling to our region, there is a greater chance of spreading the virus, endangering communities and lives. The NSW government have passed further restrictions on gatherings and movements which commence 31 March 2020 and will expire at the end of 29 June 2020 (unless revoked earlier). All persons are being urged to stay at home as outlined in the Public Health (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gatherings and Movement) Order 2020. What is a reasonable excuse to travel?
- obtaining food or other goods and services, or
- travelling for the purposes of work or education if it is not possible to do it at home, or
- exercise, or
- medical or caring reasons.
- We are offering all of our guests with bookings in this period a booking credit which is valid for 12 months, or
- We can move your booking to future dates. or
- We can provide a refund.