About this listing
There are not many opportunities to look out your front window or from your kitchen table to enjoy the view of the Stunning Elizabeth Beach however here at Trade Winds you can do just that.
This original Elizabeth Beach Property comfortably fits your family and is budget friendly creating a stress free family vacation. Not many people get to enjoy this amazing view, it truly is located in one of the most fabulous locations, just a stroll over to the family friendly patrolled shores of Elizabeth Beach.
T H I N G S. W E. L O V E
- Beach front location and views
- Family friendly
- Open plan living and dining space
H O M E. T R U T H S
- A pre-authorised bond is charged prior to arrival
- Strict no party or function policy
- No smoking inside
- Off street parking
- Hot Water Service is only the size of a bucket, so showers must be kept short.
- No Free to Air TV. TV for DVD use only.
- This is a BYO linen property - pillows, blankets and doonas are provided
- This is an original basic property has its original kitchen and bathroom. This property caters to those who want a Beach front holiday on a budget. No fuss No stress.
- Trade winds original on the outside but don't be fooled it has been done up inside for a comfortable enjoyable holiday, and you just can't beat this location especially in this budget friendly price range.
‘Lizzie’s’, as the locals call is, is nestled at the northern end of Pacific Palms, and one of only a handful of north-facing beaches on the east coast. Positioned within the Booti Booti National Park, and boasting a unique backdrop of bare dunes, free from development, Elizabeth Beach promises to be a nature lover’s playground, complete with sensational walking tracks and some of the best views this stunning region has to offer. Furthermore, with Surf Life Saving patrols during holidays and those sun drenched summer weekends, Lizzie’s is the preferred spot for families to congregate, offering protected swimming, fantastic fishing around the rocky headlands and a boat launching site for those who want to explore further afield into the deep blue sea.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-53202