About this listing
Situated on a flat block and boasting ample room for the kids to run around on the large grassy lawn, you’re also only minutes from the beach and as well as the famed Sugarloaf Light House and local National Park
T H I N G S. W E. L O V E.
- Air conditioning
- Walk to the beach
- Whale and dolphin watching
- Light and airy open plan
- In touch with nature
- Family friendly
- Large grassy block
- Walk to general store
H O M E. T R U T H S.
- Please do not park on front lawn
- Bring your own linen - pillows, blankets and doona's are provided
- A pre-authorised bond is charged prior to arrival
- Strict no party or function policy
- No smoking inside
- No internal staircase
- All Seal Rocks properties are Tank water properties
- All Seal Rocks property run on septic
Seal Rocks - It's said you are only a stranger once in Seal Rocks all it takes is one visit to this majestic stretch of Great Lakes coastline for you to be welcomed into the family fold of this charming fishing village. As one of the only remaining small coastal hamlets to have avoided development, Seal Rocks is showcased both by its isolation, untouched beauty, inviting atmosphere and the famed Sugarloaf Point Lighthouse. Blessed with a number of beautiful beaches including Boat Beach, Lighthouse Beach, Treachery and Yagon, Seal Rocks is surrounded by thriving National Parks, world class diving sites and majestic headlands, which offer uninterrupted, spectacular ocean views.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-19211