About this listing
Kick back relax and enjoy Tarbuck Cabin while looking through the trees to the sparkling waters of Tarbuck Bay. If you are looking for a fuss free getaway this is the place for you and only minutes from all of our fabulous beaches.
T H I N G S. W E. L O V E.
- Pet Friendly
- Across the road from Tarbuck Bay
- Minutes from beaches
- Minutes from local food works
- Minutes from shops, cafes, clubs and restaurants
- Whale and dolphin watching
- Off Street parking
- Ceiling fan in loungeroom
H O M E. T R U T H S.
- Bring your own linen - pillows, blankets and doona's are provided
- A pre-authorised bond is charged prior to arrival
- Strict no party or function policy
- No smoking inside
- Front verandah is need of repair
For those wanting to enjoy still waters instead of the open ocean, Smiths Lake is the number one choice in the Pacific Palms area. Shrouded by a lush littoral forest and neatly separated from the sea by Sandbar Beach, this is a family favourite for those eager to enjoy a spot of water-skiing, boating, paddling or windsurfing (the open lake waters making for a windsurfer’s dream!). With an impressive catchment area spanning 32 square kilometres and waterways of 11 square kilometres you can enjoy all the benefits of this unique, tucked-away calm waterway. However, should you feel a pull for the waves, the picturesque Cellito Beach can be accessed via a boardwalk at the northern end of Sandbar Beach.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-45783