About this listing
Fun filled surf shack.. stunning beach views.. alfresco outdoor areas.. Watch the surf roll in from the comfort of your own private, sunny balcony... or if you can tear yourself away from this stunning surf shack, stroll down to the sand and wet a line or enjoy a refreshing swim..
T.H.I.N.G.S W.E. L.O.V.E.
- Pets Welcome
- Ocean Views
- Walk to the beach
- Walking distance to Sugarloaf point lighthouse
- Whale and dolphin watching
- Bring your own linen - pillows, blankets and doona's are provided
- A pre-authorised bond is charged prior to arrival
- Strict no party or function policy
- No smoking inside
- Off street parking
- No internal access
- All Seal Rocks properties use Tank Water please limit water usage.
- All Seal Rocks Properties are on Septic Tanks please do not pour Oils or place any Food items down the sink
It’s said you are only a stranger once in Seal Rocks – all it takes is one visit to this majestic stretch of Great Lakes coastline for you to be welcomed into the family fold of this charming fishing village. As one of the only remaining small coastal hamlets to have avoided development, Seal Rocks is showcased both by its isolation, untouched beauty, inviting atmosphere and the famed Sugarloaf Point Lighthouse. Blessed with a number of beautiful beaches including Boat Beach, Lighthouse Beach, Treachery and Yagon, Seal Rocks is surrounded by thriving National Parks, world class diving sites and majestic headlands, which offer uninterrupted, spectacular ocean views.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-56092