Seashells - Lakeside Holiday Perfection
BOND: $2000 (Pre-Authorisation) | STRICT NO PARTY/FUNCTION POLICY
STRICTLY NO PETS
LINEN: This is a BYO linen property – pillows, blankets and doonas are provided.
Nestled amongst the trees, the downstairs timber deck has stunning lake views, with a delightful outdoor fire pit and plenty of areas to kick back and relax after exploring the natural beauty of Smiths Lake and the famous Cellito Beach. Covered outdoor area on the upper level with large seating area and BBQ.. bar stools and ledge for your morning coffee overlooking the lake!
– Kitchen: modern fully equipped kitchen with large island bench and stools
– Open plan Lounge Room with wall mounted TV
– Open plan wrap around balcony from the lounge area with lake views and large sliding doors that open seamlessly from the lounge area
– Separate WC/powder room
– Double carport and boat parking
– Bedroom 1: Queen bed, ceiling fan
– Bedroom 2: Bunk beds plus a single bed, ceiling fan
– Bedroom 3 Pavilion: Large room with Queen bed, Tri bunk, ceiling fans (external covered access)
– Laundry with washer and dryer
– Bar fridge for outdoor entertaining
– Main Bathroom with large bath tub
– Beautiful wooden deck overlooking the lake with double hammock, day bed and fire pit
– Outdoor hot and cold shower
– Bedroom 4 Pavilion: Large rumpus room with Double bed (access via outside garden stairs not covered)
Outside: hot and cold water outdoor shower, beautiful deck overlooking the lake with double hammock, day bed and fire pit
Kayaks available from the storage area on the Lower Level
Parking: double carport and boat parking
For those wanting to enjoy still waters instead of the open ocean, Smiths Lake is the number one choice in the Pacific Palms area. Shrouded by a lush littoral forest and neatly separated from the sea by Sandbar Beach, this is a family favourite for those eager to enjoy a spot of water-skiing, boating, paddling or windsurfing (the open lake waters making for a windsurfer’s dream!). With an impressive catchment area spanning 32 square kilometres and waterways of 11 square kilometres you can enjoy all the benefits of this unique, tucked-away calm waterway. However, should you feel a pull for the waves, the picturesque Cellito Beach can be accessed via a boardwalk at the northern end of Sandbar Beach.
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Outdoor Area
- Microwave Oven
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Shower
- Washing Machine
The place was amazing! Spot it awesome, view is incredible, architecture was perfection. I'll be coming back!