About this listing
Gorgeous, light and bright holiday home close to stunning beaches in the area such as Boomerang Beach or grab a spot of fishing at Smiths Lake or Tarbuck Bay. Seals Rocks beaches and National Parks just around the corner. Air conditioned, single level, 3 bedroom home with 3 way bathroom with bath tub off the main bedroom and separate toilet. Come and enjoy, sip and relax on the outdoor verandah. Quirky touches such as pop art on the interior doors, gives off fun filled vibes!
Should you feel a pull for the waves, the picturesque Cellito Beach can be accessed via a boardwalk at the northern end of Sandbar Beach. You can enjoy all the benefits of this unique, tucked-away calm waterway, whilst only minutes to Bluey's Beach, Elizabeth Beach or Seal Rocks.
T H I N G S . W E . L O V E
- walk to the lake
- 5mins drive to local beaches
- beach vibe throughout
- air conditioning
- private outdoor alfresco areas
- his and hers outdoor shower with hot & cold water
- back yard is fully fenced
H O M E . T R U T H S
- A pre-authorised bond is charged prior to arrival
- Strict no party or function policy
- Bring your own sheets, towels and bath mats (pillows, doonas and blankets supplied)
- No smoking inside
- Pets by application (small pets only)
- No BBQ but plenty of cooking items inside
Smiths Lake : For those wanting to enjoy still waters instead of the open ocean, Smiths Lake is the number one choice in the Pacific Palms area. Shrouded by a lush littoral forest and neatly separated from the sea by Sandbar Beach, this is a family favourite for those eager to enjoy a spot of water-skiing, boating, paddling or windsurfing (the open lake waters making for a windsurfers dream). With an impressive catchment area spanning 32 square kilometres and waterways of 11 square kilometres you can enjoy all the benefits of this unique, tucked-away calm waterway.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-34220