About this listing
Absolute beachfront home in Blueys Beach, with extensive ocean views and your own beach access. Modern, Hampton-inspired interiors are complimented by uninterrupted, entire beach views that sweep the coastline from Blueys Beach to Seal Rocks. Light and bright beach holiday home with everything you need to relax and unwind!
Spacious design features where you can entertain on the full length, beachside deck upstairs through large sliding stacker doors from the open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area, where you catch the cool breezes... and a fireplace for those winter months. Stunning kitchen showcasing SMEG gas stove, dishwasher, wine fridge and pantry with large island stone benchtop.
Fenced and grassed yard for your family pooch to enjoy their holidays too. Just watch out for the Octopus in the garden!
- Main bedroom upstairs with air conditioning has an ensuite with a shower over the large corner bath, walk in robe and private deck area. The king bed is raised so you have your own amazing ocean views.
- Bedrooms downstairs have ceiling fans and direct access to outside paved undercover areas.
- Media room and free WIFI.
- Large combined bathroom downstairs (with shower and toilet) and laundry.
- Double garage with remote access (extra toilet in the garage).
- Outside hot and cold shower.
BOND: $1500 (Pre-Authorisation) | STRICT NO PARTY/FUNCTION POLICY
FULL LINEN PROVIDED - just bring your beach towels!
The CCTV camera at the front of the property is not operational, and is purely for security deterrence only.
Famed for being the beach which guarantees a good wave, Blueys is undoubtedly a favourite with surf enthusiasts and those who enjoy a stretch of secluded sand with incredible views. Said to have gained its unusual name due to a cattle mishap enroute to Yarric Mountain (the hill on the southern end of Blueys Beach), locals proudly proclaim this to be one of the worlds finest beaches. Offering protected corners for those who want to watch the swell from afar, this lush stretch of coastline is framed by forest-covered headlands and nestled between Sandbar Beach to the south, and Boomerang Beach to the north.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-20695