About this listing
Ocean and beach views across Seal Rocks from this coastal inspired 2 storey home.
Your relaxed coastal 4 Bedroom Seal Rocks getaway awaits! Ideal for 2 families.
This 2-storey beach getaway, located on the quiet end of Kinka Rd, is a spacious luxurious home offering direct sea views, welcoming coastal character and charm, 1 min walk to Boat Beach and direct walk to the famous Seal Rocks Lighthouse. Just relax on the wrap-around hardwood deck in this peaceful setting - take a dip in the crystal blue waters or stroll up to the Lighthouse and catch the amazing sunsets.
T H I N G S . W E . L O V E
- Large polished hardwood floor open-plan lounge / dining area opening out onto a spacious hardwood deck with panoramic ocean views
- Large well-appointed modern kitchen, with microwave, dishwasher and appliances/cooking equipment for chefs
- New stereo system with DVD/ Bluetooth/USB, large TV
- Wrap around upstairs balcony with BBQ and outdoor seating capturing stunning Seal Rocks views
- Downstairs you will find separate spacious lounge with kitchenette, luxury wine and drinks fridge, and bathroom
- Separate DVD player/TV, movies and games for kids
- Ping Pong table and ball/bats equipment in the garage, lockable storage for watersports equipment in garage
- Outdoor shower and wash down space, with huge rear patio for wetsuits and boards
- Off street parking for up to 4 cars
H O M E . T R U T H S
- A pre-authorised bond is charged prior to arrival
- Bring your linen (pillows, doonas, doona covers and blankets supplied) or we can help with hire linen
- Strict no party or function policy
- No smoking inside
- No pets allowed
- No WiFi at this property or phone coverage
NB. All Seal Rocks properties use tank water.
It’s said you are only a stranger once in Seal Rocks – all it takes is one visit to this majestic stretch of Great Lakes coastline for you to be welcomed into the family fold of this charming fishing village. As one of the only remaining small coastal hamlets to have avoided development, Seal Rocks is showcased both by its isolation, untouched beauty, inviting atmosphere and the famed Sugarloaf Point Lighthouse. Blessed with a number of beautiful beaches including Boat Beach, Lighthouse Beach, Treachery and Yagon, Seal Rocks is surrounded by thriving National Parks, world class diving sites and majestic headlands, which offer uninterrupted, spectacular ocean views.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-17341