About this listing
Beautifully decorated beach house across the road from Blueys Beach - beach views from the bedroom upstairs. Sprawled across 2 levels with private garden courtyard with enclosed yard, outdoor seating and BBQ. Open plan lower entertaining level with fully equipped kitchen, large dining table and large corner comfy lounge. Main bathroom upstairs with bathtub to soak up those beach vibes. Extra powder room downstairs and a private outdoor shower with hot and cold water.
Come and enjoy Burts!
T H I N G S . W E . L O V E
- Ocean glimpses
- Enclosed garden courtyard with outdoor bean bags and shade
- Directly across the road to Blueys Beach
- Short walk to grab that coffee in the morning
- Linen supplied - just bring your beach towels
- Off street parking
H O M E . T R U T H S
- A pre-authorised bond is charged prior to arrival
- Strict no party or function policy
- No smoking inside
- Small pet only (one only) - pets by application - please check with us first
- No air conditioning at this property - ceiling and stand fans in place
Famed for being the beach which guarantees a good wave, Blueys is undoubtedly a favourite with surf enthusiasts and those who enjoy a stretch of secluded sand with incredible views. Said to have gained its unusual name due to a cattle mishap enroute to Yarric Mountain (the hill on the southern end of Blueys Beach), locals proudly proclaim this to be one of the world’s finest beaches. Offering protected corners for those who want to watch the swell from afar, this lush stretch of coastline is framed by forest-covered headlands and nestled between Sandbar Beach to the south, and Boomerang Beach to the north.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-57147