About this listing
T H I N G S. W E. L O V E.
- Beautiful New Swimming Pool
- Walk to the beach
- Walk to blueys shops
- Family friendly
- Budget friendly
- Walk to cafes and general store
H O M E. T R U T H S.
- Bring your own linen - pillows, blankets and doona's are provided
- A pre-authorised bond is charged prior to arrival
- Strict no party or function policy
- Strictly no pets
- No smoking inside or in Common areas (pool & parking areas)
- Off street parking
- Only one car space per villa
Famed for being the beach which guarantees a good wave, Blueys is undoubtedly a favourite with surf enthusiasts and those who enjoy a stretch of secluded sand with incredible views. Said to have gained its unusual name due to a cattle mishap enroute to Yarric Mountain (the hill on the southern end of Blueys Beach), locals proudly proclaim this to be one of the world’s finest beaches. Offering protected corners for those who want to watch the swell from afar, this lush stretch of coastline is framed by forest-covered headlands and nestled between Sandbar Beach to the south, and Boomerang Beach to the north.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-22852