About this listing
Nestled in the trees, Akama overlooks beautiful Smiths Lake and the Sandbar. Sweeping views to Cellito Beach and Seal Rocks lighthouse. This architecturally inspired home boasts open plan living, timber flooring throughout, cross ventilation and ceiling fans. Enjoy a plunge pool to cool off with the family and friends on those hot summer days – solar heated. In Winter, the real flame gas fireplace becomes the heart of the house.
T H I N G S . W E . L O V E
- 4 x 4m Solar Heated Salt water pool
- Separate studio pavilion with ensuite
- Filtered views of the lake and beyond to the sea
- Gas fireplace for Winter
- Small pets allowed (just ask us)
H O M E . T R U T H S
- A pre-authorised bond is charged prior to arrival
- Strict no party or function policy
- Bring your own sheets and towels (pillows, doonas and blankets supplied)
- No smoking inside
- Solar heating for pool dependent on weather
Smiths Lake : For those wanting to enjoy still waters instead of the open ocean, Smiths Lake is the number one choice in the Pacific Palms area. Shrouded by a lush littoral forest and neatly separated from the sea by Sandbar Beach, this is a family favourite for those eager to enjoy a spot of water-skiing, boating, paddling or windsurfing (the open lake waters making for a windsurfers dream). With an impressive catchment area spanning 32 square kilometres and waterways of 11 square kilometres you can enjoy all the benefits of this unique, tucked-away calm waterway. However, should you feel a pull for the waves, the picturesque Cellito Beach can be accessed via a boardwalk at the northern end of Sandbar Beach.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-18556