About this listing
This recently renovated 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom villa is ideal for nature lovers and those wanting easy level access. The lounge/dining room opens out onto the well-kept courtyard, where you can enjoy those afternoon BBQs with family and friends.
The outdoor area is north facing and borders on Booti Booti National Park and is only meters to North Boomerang Beach. A nice stroll to Elizabeth Beach (S L S C patrolled during summer holidays and weekends) and secluded Shelly Beach. Ideal family accommodation for all ages.
T H I N G S . W E . L O V E
- With full linen supplied, no making beds for Mum (just bring your beach towels)
- Well equipped kitchen with microwave and dishwasher
- Paved outdoor area overlooking bushland
- Full laundry facilities including washing machine and dryer
- Air-conditioned lounge/ dining area
- Large gas BBQ and outdoor setting
- Garage and off-street parking
Please note - that the second bathroom is only accessible from outside.
H O M E . T R U T H S
- A pre-authorized bond is charged prior to arrival
- Strict no party or function policy
- No smoking inside
- No pets allowed
Undoubtedly the jewel in the Pacific Palms surfing crown, Boomerang Beach proudly holds the mantle of being the best surf beach in this picturesque region. Showcased by its sweeping arc of golden sand, (hence the name Boomerang Beach) it plays host to major surfing competitions each year, with the rock ledge formations helping to create superb surf conditions. Water enthusiasts will also enjoy the playful dolphins and migrating whales while anglers will relish being able to take advantage of the beach and rock fishing on offer. Promising a spectacular sunrise, ideal swimming conditions and protection from prevailing winds, you'll enjoy the year-round sunshine on offer at Boomerang Beach.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-14892