“Your Barrington Coast” Photo Competition
Your Barrington Coast PHOTO COMPETITION
1st Place: $1,000
2nd Place: $500
3rd Place: $250
WINNING IMAGES WILL BE PUBLISHED IN THE NEXT ISSUE WITH CREDITS TO THE PHOTOGRAPHERS.
The beautiful Barrington Coast is a photographer's dream, offering seemingly endless opportunities to capture breathtaking scenery - seascapes and landscapes, rainforests and native fauna, picturesque rural vistas. Then there are the vibrant local folk, cool and casual surfers and boaters, and rivers, lakes and beaches as far as the eye can see. We would love to see 'YOUR BARRINGTON COAST'. Take part in our photography competition to win great prizes and share your vision of this fantastic piece of paradise!
Competition Terms & Conditions
1) Entry is only open to Australian residents 18 years of age. Prize winners may be required to provide valid ID.
2) Instructions on ‘How to Enter’ form part of these Conditions of entry.
3) Submission of an entry includes a warranty from the entrant that they are the sole copyright owner of their photograph/entry.
4) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late entries.
5) The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
6) This is a competition of merit/skill and the best entry will win. Chance plays no part in determining winner/s. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7) The competition opens at 9am AEDT on 1 December 2018 and closes at midnight AEST 15 May 2019. Judging will be conducted by Pacific Palms Holidays. Winners will be notified by email and/or telephone.
8) Total cash value of the prize package is AUD$1750.00, comprised of First Prize cash value of AUD$1000.00; Second Prize cash value of AUD$500.00; and Third Prize cash value of AUD$250.00.
9) The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
10) Non cash prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash; no prize is redeemable for other goods or services. If a winner decides not to take the whole prize or part thereof, or is unable to take the prize or part thereof, it will be forfeited.
11) The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting the prize.
12) The Promoter has the right to alter the terms of the competition at its discretion, throughout the duration of the competition.
13) The Promoter is VASMAR HOLDINGS PTY LTD trading as Pacific Palms Holidays ABN: 99895802771 ADDRESS: 209 Boomerang Drive Blueys Beach NSW 2428
14) Certain personal information is requested on registering your entry, including your name and email address. Some of this information is essential for us to be able to accurately identify who is eligible for entry, and as such is mandatory. All information supplied as part of the entry mechanism for this competition will be held in the strictest confidence. The information we collect from your use of our site enables us to provide a better service that is tailored to your needs. We do not share specific personal information, or identifying information, with third parties.
15) We may share non-personal, aggregate information about our visitors and members with unrelated third parties, including sponsors and advertisers.
© 2018 Pacific Palms Holidays. All Right Reserved.